Wednesday 23 December 2009

Happy Christmas

This will be my last posting before Christmas and maybe for the year, so if I do not post again, Happy New Year to you all - see you in 2010.

I am making this my last posting as I:
  1. Still have all my Christmas wrapping to do
  2. House needs a good tidy
  3. I am full of cold - I shouldnt really be shocked, I always get a cold just before the festive season - a good excuse to have a nice glass of Christmas Port


Just before the wintery weather arrived, I took a photo of my lovely tree in my garden.  I have no idea what sort of tree it is, but is seems to blossom every December - yeah you heard right - blossom.  The photo looks like it has been taken in the Spring, but was only taken a week ago.



The wintery weather is still with us, the snow in my garden is still here due to the freezing conditions.  I will leave you with a photo I took of my little bird house which hangs in my wonderful blossom tree.
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

See you in 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message....x