Friday 18 June 2010

Come On England

I must admit, I am not the world biggest footy fan, but Henrietta wanted to make flags today.  She is still off school from her operation on Monday - we made some cardboard flags to hang outside the front porch


Here are a few more photos of our week:



Henrietta rec'd some go-go hamster babies for being so brave after her grommets/adenoids operation on Monday.  She really does amaze me at times.  She was pretty ill all day Monday, but by Tuesday morning and 3 rounds of toast later she was back to her normal self.  We arrived home before dinner time and she spent all afternoon on her bike - kids really do bounce back.



Please note hair-dresser sister that your nephew has started wearing Henrietta's hairclips to keep his longer than long hair out of his eyes.



Broccoli on the trampoline - she can just manage to reach some of my plants if she sits on the trampoline - a very cunning bunny.

7 comments:

  1. Boo to the English flags....lol...Yayy to Hets feeling better and Morgan would need about 10 clips to keep his hair pinned back - really must get him a haircut...On the countdown to the end of term now - only 10 school days left...yayyy or is that booo!!!...(((HUGS))) to you all, Kirsti xox

    PS Great minds think alike - I just posted at almost exact same time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PPS - I have just given you a blog award....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant that Henrietta is recovering so well. Thats kids for you, they can teach us a thing or two aboutgetting over things!
    Love the fetching hairslide..particularly the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that Henrietta is all better. Molly doing fine too and seems to be talking a bit more so hopefully it's worked!! Love the flags, the pink hairbow and the very cunning bunny!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi:) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I am thrilled that you did because I have now been able to find your gorgeous blog:) Just wanted to pop by and say 'Hi' and I am now off to catch up on your posts:) Good luck too. Hope you have a lovely week ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Daisy Dreams :)
    Lovely to hear from you.
    Your children are darling!
    Hope Henrietta is feeling better :)
    Thank you for your lovely comments about my house - how very kind.
    I think your bunting looks fabulous.
    Wx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there
    Just popped back to say thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I am sure that you would be able to make bunting. Anyone who can make such lovely things as you do would find it a doddle. You just need a bit of instruction on a machine and a bit more confidence....and anyway whats wrong with felt bunting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message....x