Sunday 2 January 2011

2011 New Year Resolutions

2011 is the year of the Rabbit - this could be your year Broccoli.  She turns eight at the end of the month - bless her.  She's a real grump on a morning, but she is good company and will sit for hours under the kitchen table.


OK, now onto the dreaded resolutions, which I make every year, but never stick to any of them for more than a month.  This year is going to be different (hey, don't I say that every year):

* go to bed earlier
* drink less wine and drink more water (this one just seems impossible)
* attend the gym at least 3 times a week (who am I kidding)
* spend less time on the computer and more time crafting
* loose 10 pounds (not from my purse)
* don't loose my rag with the kids
* keep the house tidy at all times
* keep the ironing pile down to an acceptable level
* update my blog at least once a week

May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's Resolutions!

6 comments:

  1. Your resolutions made me chuckle - good luck & Happy New Year love Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I giggled when I read these :) ... what a great idea, to write them down on your blog, then you can look back and see how you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daisy.. I've popped over from Kirsti's post! Good luck with your resolutions.xx You have some lovely items in your Etsy shop.. any plans to add some more cakes.. they look gorgeous. :)
    Very best wishes for the new year. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you luck with all your Ny resolutions.
    I have a list that is very similar, but I know that it will be a a bloody miracle if any of them ever happen, especially the ironing one, oh well.
    Have a fab Year..Em x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dasiy, just found your blog:) I'm still in holiday mode until tomorrow and haven't really thought much about resolutions yet, but have a feeling they may be similar to yours! hehe, good luck! jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for the comment on my blog. Your bunny is so lush!! I just showed my son as well, he said she was "cool"!
    Good resolutions too, mine never tend to last longer than a box of chocolates and in my house that isn't very long!!
    Happy new year
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message....x