Wednesday 6 April 2011

Organizing A Birthday Party

Well, it's that time again - organizing Charlie's birthday party.  Can't quite believe its nearly a year since his Star Wars party - how time flies.

He has decided on a Mario party this year. I made his invites (30 of them) during half term, so we were able to hand them out last week.

I am really pleased how they have turned out, a real labour of love, all that cutting.  Each invite has 23 individual pieces, so that was 690 pieces of card I cut out BY HAND - phew.

These are just a few of them, I couldn't fit them all on the table.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic job you've done. I think that would be one invite I would be keeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that's a lot of cutting...hope he has a good one...I have Morgan and Ellie next week but they are not getting parties...too old...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message....x