Tuesday 13 October 2009

Painting Platform


You may or may not have noticed that I have closed my Etsy shop down for a week or so.  The reason behind this is because I had a moment of madness the other day.  My lovely neighbours (Paul & Jordan) said I could borrow their scaffolding if I wanted to paint the outside of my house, so silly me said yes.  As you can see from the picture - it is pretty high.  I am just finishing off the gable end of the house, then its round to the front to paint the masonary, windows, porch and door - phew then it should be finished in time for Henrietta's 7th birthday party which is being held at home - something else to add to my never ending list.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I hope someone is supervising you up there babes.... that looks awfully high!!! Kirsti x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message....x