Monday 12 October 2009

Weekend Mist


It was so misty here at the weekend, the spiders in the garden had been very busy spinning lots of webs, had to take a picture of one of them, it looked so pretty.


Henrietta's sunflower has also come out in full bloom, amazing at this time of the year.  It looks wonderful and she is very proud of it.  I am more amazed that our rabbit (Broccoli) hasnt eaten it, as she tends to eat anything and everything.

I have decided now that the kids are older, I am going to have a pond in the garden.  This means moving things around abit, Broccoli's hutch will have to go to the other side of the lawn.  I will keep you all posted on my progress.  I just love to hear the sound of water, so the pond is going to have a fountain and lots of colourful fish too.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh fantastic cobwebs... love cobwebs.... and Henrietta's sunflower is sooo yellow...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message....x