Tuesday 27 October 2009

Open For Business

My Etsy shop is now OPEN.  After nearly 2 weeks I have finally finished my painting.  Well nearly - the lounge window needs a coat of paint, but I do not need the scaffolding for this little job, so this can be done anytime.  I will be glad to get back to my sewing box and pile of felt - I have so many ideas, but may have left them alittle too late for Christmas - we will have to see how fast I can sew.

Anyone wanting wholesale orders/prices, please let me know.
http://www.daisydaydreams.etsy.com/


2 comments:

  1. Yaay... glad you are open again...and you can get back to your sewing...
    Have posted laods of pictures on my blog just for you...lol...Have a great day...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and good luck! I love your felties so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message....x